- Features traditional mortice and tenon joints - excellent craftsmanship for a perfect fit
- Brass fittings adorn the edges of the furniture and are durable, weather resistant and complement the teak
- Teak ages beautifully, weathering in colour to a classical, natural silvery hue
- Chair: Height 89cm (2ft 11in) x Width 58cm (1ft 10¾in) x Depth 45cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Table: Length 2m (6ft 6¾in) - 3m (9ft 10¼in) x Width 1m (3ft 3¼in) x Height 75cm (2ft 5½in)
Set consists of
6x foldable chair
1x extendable table
The beautiful table extends to create enough room for six people. The middle leaves of the table can be pulled out in order to create space. After use, the table can be conveniently and easily folded back to save space. Although we are providing six chairs with this set, the extendable table is extremely versatile. When unextended it can accommodate up to eight chairs, and when fully extended it can seat 10-12. A central hole is created especially for parasol insertion, allowing you to sit in the shade when the weather becomes too hot.
Grade A Teak
Grade A teak furniture has been made using the heartwood of the teak tree. It is the finest, most beautiful wood used for furniture making and its natural properties make this purest cut a highly desirable material. Grade A teak is rich in natural oils which protect it against weathering, while the grain and colour are consistent and uniform. The wood will be sanded and smoothed to perfection, giving you an immaculate finish that is clean and even to the touch. Over time, the surface of the wood develops a unique, silvery patina, which is exclusively natural to teak.